Monday, May 4, 2009

It's May already!

I can't believe that it's taken me so long to post this meager update.  We have been busy with work and school.  Fortunately, the semester is winding down, though the summer term will be starting June 1st.  There's always something to do.

Emma is back to a more consistent skating routine and loving it!  Kathy is, as always very busy with her Fellowship.  The weather is getting warmer and we have had a brief bout of temps in the 90's.  NYC is much hotter then I thought . . . . .

Everything is in bloom and we are now starting to be able to get out and see the city without getting frostbite.  I had forgotten just how lovely spring can be.  We went to Central Park last week and had a fabulous picnic along with tens of thousands of our closest NYC friends.  And last night we attended a Yo-Yo Ma concert at the Natural History Museum on the upper west side.  Absolutely fabulous!  "Self Comes to Mind" incorporated all sorts of neuroscience and brain scans along with music.  It was a wonderful night!

Lots more stuff is going on and I will be updating soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sure, I like to play fast and loose with language, but I don't think it is proper to refer to a Rap concert as a Yo Ma-Ma concert...

    Wait, you went to see the great cellist?

    Oh, that's something completely different.

    Never mind.

    ReplyDelete