Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Long Overdue "Thank You"

I must admit that I did not anticipate it taking a full month from the time we arrived in NYC to actually set up this blog.  But, now that it is set up I do need to get caught up.  Therefore, this is my long overdue "Thank You!" to Jayson Hansen for all of his help with moving from Austin to NYC.  

So Jayson, "Thank You!"  I appreciate all the help you provided.  You are a true friend and a wonderful person.  of course, this should not come as news to anyone who knows you.

And if there is any way whatsoever that I can exploit your NYC driving personality, "Johnny Nyack", for financial gain I will!


1 comment:

  1. James, it was my esteemed pleasure. If there is anything that the King of Prussia, or I can do for you, just let me know.

    By the way, it was an overturned semi that kept us in traffic near Allentown for almost 2 hours. No one was killed, but because I nearly soiled myself sitting in traffic, someone should have at least been seriously injured.

    ReplyDelete